Did you know that only 5% of Mexicans donate altruistically? We invite you to be part of the change.
We Have the Best Facilities in the Region
• 24 Hour Service
• Free Orientation
• Highly Trained Staff
The donation is essential to perform transfusions to people who require it for having an oncology disease, having had an accident, among others.
Where Can I Donate?
You can do it at our facilities: Av. los Tules, 140 Díaz Ordaz, Puerto Vallarta. You can contact us here.
What Are the Requirements to Donate?
• Present official identification
• 72 hours medication free
• 48 hours free of alcoholic beverages
• 6 hour fast
• Not having recent vaccinations (one month after application)
• Be between 18 and 65 years old
• Have a weight greater than 50k and measure more than 1.50 m.
• A year has passed after having a tattoo, piercing or acupuncture
• Not be pregnant or breastfeeding
• In case of having suffered from hepatitis, if it was before the age of 10
• Be clinically healthy (not suffering from flu, infections, diabetes, hypertension)
If you have doubts, please contact us to provide you with adequate attention.
Being a Partner for Change can have a different meaning and application to each of us depending on our role, our location, our clients, our relationships. But no matter where you are or who you are, you can be a Partner for Change. Click here to get started today.
|Give the Gift of Life: Donate at the Central Blood Bank
Donating blood is a safe and important way to help others. If you are able to donate blood, please consider doing so. You could save a life. Read more >>>
We invite you to add your charity or supporting organizations' news stories and coming events to PVAngels so we can share them with the world. Do it now!
From activities like hiking, swimming, bike riding and yoga, to restaurants offering healthy menus, Vallarta-Nayarit is the ideal place to continue - or start - your healthy lifestyle routine.